The blog has moved! Visit the new blog HERE. Don’t forget to update your bookmarks!
Wedding Photography Intern
Are you a creative individual interested in breaking into the fast paced world of wedding photography? I am searching for creatives with a great eye looking to hone their skills by directly assisting me on full wedding days. This is an awesome opportunity to start doing what you love while gaining experience in creating amazing imagery and learning the ropes of becoming a wedding photographer! You’ll work closely with me and experience everything that goes into documenting a wedding day. Qualified individuals should have a love for photography and weddings, and take pride in delivering excellent customer service.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assisting the primary photographer with lighting including flash, video light, and reflectors as needed.
- Responsible for handling photographer’s camera bag safely with care and the ability to roll and lift the equipment as needed.
- Must possess a professional attitude, have the ability to take direction, and be proactive towards the demands of the wedding day.
- Ability to work in a quickly changing and fast paced environment.
- Commitment of five full day weddings in the Southern CA area.
Fill out your application below! Deadline 3/31/2015
New York, NY
I must have checked the weather every hour on the days leading up to Mike and Krystle’s wedding but the forecast was always the same, 90% chance of rain. Still I couldn’t get over my excitement to have the opportunity to shoot a wedding in New York again, not to mention shooting for a couple as sweet as Mike and Krystle. During our conversations we discussed shooting in Times Square, Central Park, and even Grand Central. Realistically I thought it would be great to one of these locations in, but we got ALL of them and the rain even ended up subsiding! Mike and Krystle, thank you so much for everything! It was such an honor to document your wedding day!